Request for Proposals
The Bennett County School District is soliciting Request for Proposals (RFP) from firms interested in providing products and services for an Energy Performance Guarantee Contract. These services and products will be in the form of a 10-Year Guaranteed Energy Savings Project and will need to follow the criteria and guidelines of SDCL 1-33B. This project is located at 403 1st Avenue, Martin, SD 57551.
This scope of work will include an energy audit with provable energy saving products. The Bennett County School District intends to review only proposals that can guarantee over 50 percent energy savings on products. The Bennett County School District intends to review only proposals that have 10-year product and labor warranties. This project will have the ARRA conditions, so these bids will need to follow the Davis Bacon and Buy American conditions.
Statements of Interest should include at a minimum (shown with relative importance):
(1) Specialized expertise, capabilities and technical competence as demonstrated by the proposed approach and methodology to meet the project requirements; 35 percent
(2) Resources available to perform the work, including any specialized services, within the specified time limits for the project; 10 percent
(3) Record of past performance, including price and cost data from previous projects, quality of work, ability to meet schedules, cost control, and contract administration; 35 percent
(4) Availability to the project locale; 5 percent
(5) Proposed project management techniques; 5 percent
(6) Ability and proven history in handling special project constraints; 10 percent
Please contact Stacy Halverson to schedule an energy audit walk-through appointment.
The Bennett County School District reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.
Interested Firms should submit a proposal by 3:00 p.m., December 12, 2017 to:
Bennett County School District
403 1st Avenue-Box 580
Martin, SD 57551
Proposals Due By: December 12, 2017, 3:00 p.m. MST
Opening Date: December 12, 2017, 4:00 p.m. MST
Published twice at the total approximate cost of $57.04
Published: November 29, December 6, 2017