Reporting flood damage to homes

By Marj Oleske

Bennett County Emergency Manager Jeff Siscoe reminds local residents that damage to their homes or businesses due to flooding, whether from snow melt, water damage, or river flooding, should be reported to his office.

The information will be used in conjunction with federal disaster claims. 

Residents are asked to contact Siscoe at 685-6991, or at the Assessor’s Office at the Bennett County Courthouse.

502 Second Avenue, Martin, SD 57551 • 605-685-6866 •