By Marj Frew
A special guest will make a presentation at the Martin Area Chamber meeting and luncheon on Thursday, January 16, 12:00 noon, at the Martin Grade School Activity Center meeting room.
The meeting will be hosted by Bennett County Hospital and will feature lunch by Summer Bustin.
Paula Jensen, with Dakota Resources, will present information on EMPOWER! Community Coaching program. Dakota Resources partners with rural communities through the program. This process will help our community name its priorities for the coming 3-5 years by engaging more voices than ever before and supporting people who want to make things happen. The process will help the community to:
• Engage more voices in the collaborative conversation about what is important for your community’s future
• Energize stakeholders around priorities they name and care about
• Create initiative teams that will identify shared priorities and make action plans
• Explore learning that includes all voices and ideas
• Empower more people to help make projects happen
• Communicate the impact being made and celebrate our shared success
See January 15, 2020 Issue for Full Article
To subscribe to the digital edition